Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.willtaylorbooks.com
I might collect the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
This information is collected for:
- Subscription to my newsletter
- Contacting me through the contact page
How I keep your information secure:
- Personal information is contained behind secured networks by the WordPress and MailChimp service providers
- In the event a breach occurs, I’ll make every effort to let you know by email within seven business days
Retention and control of personal data:
- I’ll only use and store your data for as long as needed to provide the services you requested and to make sure your future requests are met efficiently
- I will never sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless it is required by law
- You can unsubscribe from my newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button or by emailing me using the contact page of this website
- I am available via email or contact form at any time for:
- Details on what, if any, personal data I hold
- Changes, corrections, or deletion of your personal data
- A cookie is a small file that a site transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. The cookie files help the site analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- This website uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps WordPress and me analyze data about webpage traffic and improve this website in order to tailor it to customer needs. WordPress and I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- Overall, cookies help WordPress and me provide you with a better website by enabling the monitoring of which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives WordPress or me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This website contains links to other websites. Once you use these links to leave this site, I don’t have any control over that other website. I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting those sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Please exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.